Monday, April 8, 2013

GODBLESS AMERICA

 My start of the month of April went really terrible. I got sick and diagnosed with diarrhea. You know how terrible the symptoms of diarrhea is right? I suffered for 4 days with that. Good thing I feel better now since yesterday. Thanks for the tender-loving-care that my mom possessed during my sick days.
But anyway, lets get down to my blogpost. These are another set of old photos. But not that old, just taken a couple of months ago. I just found it and thought "why not post this now". I don't have a new set of photos and looks because of the reasons I stated above. I hope you won't mind. But I promise to have it soon. :)
Lets talk about the outfit. So the high waist shorts I'm wearing is a DIY by yours truly. :) It was a vintage pants which my mom owned from the 80's. She told me that it was her favorite pants back then. 
 Faded glory tank top | Brappers DIY shorts | Lowrys Farm Cardigan 
Rayban Circle sunnies
Rusty Lopez Booties


Hope you'll love it. Baboosh! :*

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! First off, I want to say that I'm glad you're feeling better!

    I love your outfit in this post (especially your accessories)! Thanks for sharing!

    Hope you have a moment to check out my blog!
    http://www.VogueOfSimplicity.blogspot.com

    Thanks bunches!!

    ReplyDelete