Monday, February 2, 2015

VERITAS



I have done a lot of photo shoots already but this is my first time to have an actual lights in an actual studio with an actual professional photographer. Not just that, photos are going to be published by Veritas the official year book publishing in the the university I am in. Yes honey! I'm marching this March. And before it happens, we get to strike a pose for our space in the year book. No graduation is complete without pages of souvenir.
I wanted to see the true representation of myself as I flip the pages Veritas year book and made it sure to look my best. I designed my own outfit and specially custom made by my friend a Butuan Based designer Felison Canete. I gladly choose the best cloth for the outfit and got the result I have always wanted. Thanks Felison. :)





designed by Rinx Martinee/custom made by Felsion tail top | Custom made flower head dress | Penshoppe shorts | Primadonna Sandals

  Thank you for taking some time to read. See you soon. :) 
Special thanks to....
  Red Lense - Fashion Photgrapher 
Ree Maslog - Editor
 


21 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures, Rinx. You have done a great job on your outfit. Wow! Congrats!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your headpiece, you look absolutely divine!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're fabulousss!!! :">

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love that hat and your skin looks "like butta".... completely flawless! Oh and congrats!!!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY PHOTOSHOOT !!!
    really liked reading your post , i am new to your blog.
    Would u like to follow for follow , i am following you now..

    ADVENTURES in BEAUTLAND by Camy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camy. And sure I'll follow you right away. :)

      Delete
  6. nice blog! thanks for sharing! xx <3

    http://cvalerou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning!!

    Keep in touch
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!
    4th is my fav <3333333333
    so cute thinga!
    fabulous blog!
    good job sweetie :)
    let me know if you wanna followeach other... I always follow back inmediately :)
    have aninspiring day
    keep in touch
    xoxo :*

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete