Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2ND YEAR!

 It's exactly 2 years ago when I first wrote a style blog. I never really thought of writing some more but I realize it's such a great venue for me impart my skill in mixing and matching clothes. I figure, it's a great way for me to make use of my leisure and get to read some other blog post around the world. Though I cant make a post really that much because of some other priorities, I'm still glad I kept up and reached another year of blogging. Happy 2 years to me. :)
 Before I proceed to my next great fashion and style adventure, here's a quick review of my style post during the whole 2 years. :) I hope you understand that it's not that much compared to other established blogs. Enjoy. :)


























  Thank you for taking some time to read. See you soon. :)

10 comments:

  1. wonderful post! Congrats to you <3

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/02/the-black-hat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 years to your blog! <3 you're always more fabulous than me. :( haha :)) take care rinx and keep on inspiring people with your eye-catching fashion style! God bless!~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you. :) and yes sure. I will drop by your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all pics. You have lovely blog dear .
    Please have a look to my blog also.
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Saita, the comments of the site will be very useful to me. Your passion or variety of fashion is very fun.
    Stud Earrings

    ReplyDelete