Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SPIKED BLACK SUIT

How about a pop of black and white?okay, so these two colors are the way way to go, you don't need to be conscious with your outfit with this. They're really easy to mix and match and really attractive too. I attended an school event last Saturday looking like this. The theme is supposed to be "SURVIVOR" which gives me zero idea what to wear. -_-" "Are we going to wear a dirty tattered outfit or a Katness (The Hunger Games) inspired look?" Where the hell are we supposed to get that? that's literally what I thought of. I don't wanna look like a mess on a party okay so don't expect me to wear something like that. 

So I basically didn't follow the theme which ended me up looking like this and everybody started talking. :D
look how dark that stockings are. One of my friends told me that my outfit is a bit inspired with Minnie mouse because of the stockings, and I didn't notice that before he told me. 
  I poped a red belt in this look to run down a bit the black and white and nude heels to bring out the rest of the look. 
ZALORA stockings  | Mango necklace 
Rolli Pop Korean button down top | Authentic blazer | YMI shorts | H&M belt
 Hermes bekin bag | SM Accessories leaf ring | BAZAR star ring | BAZAR random bracelets
Korean heels




3 comments:

  1. You are adorable. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    http://anjelais.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. Uhm, I you won't mined, I would like to ask if what is the whole idea of the Versatile blogger Award? never heard about it before.

      Delete