Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CONTRARY


Calenders are now flipped for April. I remember, not long ago, when we were getting dressed for Christmas and counting down for the new year. It felt like all of this just happened yesterday and now Easter is already coming this Sunday. It's goodbye thick jackets and french coats and hello to bikinis and cotton shirts. Unbelievable, my absolute favorite season is finally here. And I can't wait to stay all day long in the beach and get tanned, now that I don't have to worry about school anymore. I just graduated. Congratulations to me!
April has always been about the bright colors. It's an expression of happiness like how the Easter eggs are painted brightly too. Though it's a child's thing, I still find it fun and will always be interested. So I made myself a happy Easter look by choosing to wear bright and printed pieces. I never thought I would come up with a fun outfit like this, even with all the contradicting colors. Pink and blue together has never been my thing. But as it turns out these pieces work together pretty well.
 Penshoppe shirt | Lei shorts | Lacoste bag | Penshoppe belt | Nicole Feraud glasses | Cut PH nail spa nails | Valentino shoes

  Thank you for taking some time to read. See you soon. :) 
Shout out for....
Edson Alejo - Fashion Photographer
Ree Maslog - Fashion Editor





Hype my look here...

14 comments:

  1. Love your complete look, from the top to the fabulous shoes! Did you change your hair color? It looks gorgeous Renzo.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Lovely look ^^

    Following. Follow back?
    Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. and yes of course . sure thing. :)
      Best regards,
      rinx
      Please do drop by my blog if you have some time at http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com :) You might find it interesting. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your shoes and how you've styled bright colours! I'm always a bit wary of them but I love how you've put them all together :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on Graduating! How exciting... now you can have some fun in the sun. I'm obsessed with your look here... from the shoes to that amazing belt and white nail polish! That reminds me, I need to invest in some really cute cut offs this Summer!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete