Saturday, April 13, 2013

POLO BOY

 The long wait is over, summer is finally here. But here I am, spending time in school. My Mom sent me to summer class because of the behind subjects I still have. Which means I won't get to enjoy the first month of summer. But that doesn't mean I won't expose myself to beaches, HELLO! Beach is the best place to relax during summer. It's the place where you can feel the real heat of the sun and the summer breeze of the wind.

Its my first time to attend summer classes. And the first day is a bit unusual. So this is my first day of school OOTD. Some people usually pair a Polo with slacks. But me, I paired it with pedals to make it a bit casual.  
 Penshoppe button down | Bench Pedal

Bench bag | Muave bracelets | SM accessories Thunder connector ring & ribbon ring
TLCD shoes




I hope you like it. Baboosh! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment