Thursday, February 28, 2013

REALITY


Ok, so this look is both feminine and masculine, which describe my real identity. I never thought I can come up a good look by pairing this tight and girly trousers with shirt. I usually wear them with shear top or any top that fits in to my body because it always goes with it so well. But I'm kind of feeling to mix and match something else to make a difference somehow.


If you're running late and only have a few time left to choose your outfit, better pick a safe colors like this and you'll be fine. Just make sure to wear a good accessories to lessen the simplicity a bit. I have with me this cute metallic clutch which I bought with a really cheap price as cheap as a one dozen egg, seriously. :)


BUM shirt | PENSHOPPE trousers | H&M belt

SM Accessories rings | BAZAR gold spike cuff | Sinko Mego Korean flats


2 comments: