Wednesday, July 9, 2014

LITERAL LESS PAY

Before getting into the blogging business, just want to give you the reason why I'm having this post. Some might see it bragging but this is just all about my latest sale purchase and what this store  could offer as of the moment and it's massive, like literally massive. If you're a on-sale-shopaholic-kind-of-person like me, you know what I mean. I'm talking about SALE here.
A lot of bloggers write posts on showing their new stuff like this which I find great and fun so I decided to do the same in a bit informative kind of way. Even though it's my first time to own some pairs from this store, I quickly fell in love. Not just because of the good quality shoes they have, but the ambiance of the store itself is so unique that it catches every costumers eyes. Not just that, they offer more than one designer shoes. The store is filled with all those different shoe labels which can make you choose what you think is the best for you. I'm talking about Payless shoesorce. I'm sure you've heard about this store before or even been there. It is mostly found in malls. If not, definitely visit their website here. They're on clearance sale up to 60% off. You heard me right. What are you waiting for? Visit their web now.


This is what I ended up buying. Two pairs from the brand Brash, their Kinetic high heels. It comes with three different colors but I only got them in red rojo rouge and brown cafe brun. The other one is in black. Not to mention the cute boxes that comes with the shoes. I so love those Gothic prints. 


This is the red rojo rouge in suede material. It's really sexy in red, I'm obsessed. I don't know but it kind of remind me of the Louboutins only the red is under the sole of the shoes. I also love how they pop the gold on the top body part of the shoes.  



 This pair is in brown cafe brun made in satin. I died when I saw these prints. So pretty and I'm obsessed with it as well.




  Thank you for taking some time to read. I hope you enjoyed. :) 
Baboosh! :*



17 comments:

  1. OMG! Rinx the heels are GORGEOUS!! I am drooling over the second pair, gosh they are absolutely fantastic, glam!! Great buy hun! Looking forward to see them in an outfit. Well I know what you're talking about ;-)
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya. Glad to hear you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Kenny. Will surely check on those. :)

      Delete
  3. I love looking around Payless, you never know what gems you will find. Nice choice of shoes, they look like a lot of fun to wear!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too sarah. ^_^ Thankyou. :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are HOTTTT!!! Love the sling backs! The prints rock!
    Happy SUMMER!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes! I wish I could pull off heels like those x)
    I love your blog and would love to stay in touch via bloglovin and GFC! Let me know what you think on my blog and have a wonderful day <3

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yujin. :) You can surely wear heels. You'll rock them. :)

      Delete
  7. Love the shoes you purchased! The packaging is so cute <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. I'm glad we both like the packaging. :)

      Delete
  8. Rinx! why do you always have the most fabulous shoes ever?! haha :))) you should definitely show us your shoe collection you know <3 hihi~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RaeAbigael. Thank you. I'll consider your suggestion and have a shoe collection post. thanks. :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you. Yes sure I will follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, and I'm follow you too.
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete